1001 Fanshawe College Blvd. P.O. Box 7005
College Website: http://www.Fanshawec.ca
Lawrence Kinlin School of Business
Faculty of Business, Information Technology and Part-time Studies
Employment Group: Faculty
Type of Position: Full-time
Hours of Work Per Week: 44
Closing Date: Internal Close – June 1, 2021
External Close – Open Until Filled
A full-time Professor at Fanshawe College is responsible for providing academic leadership and for developing an effective learning environment for students. The successful candidate will teach courses in the Management, Honours Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Management Program in the Lawrence Kinlin School of Business.
• Combination of excellent leadership and teaching skills with a strong commitment to academic excellence and student success
• Excellent communicator
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to relate effectively to a wide variety of learners
• Strong computer skills and familiarity with educational technologies are required
• Teaching experience with hybrid and/or online delivery preferred
• Related industry work experience, previous college teaching experience and knowledge of curriculum design and student evaluations are assets
• PhD/DBA/Doctoral degree in Business, specializing in Management or related field required
• Minimum 5 years industry work experience on management preferred
• Other Professional business designations are an asset (e.g. PMP, CPA, CHRP/CHRL, CIM)
• Experience teaching with cases an asset
• Superior communication, team building, leadership and computer skills are expected
• Prior teaching experience in an academic environment and related work experience are preferred
• Experience in online learning environments is an asset
Approximate Start Date: August 16, 2021
Salary: Determination of starting salaries is based on relevant teaching/occupational experience and relevant formal qualifications, supported with original transcripts from granting institutions. The salary scale is $66,555 to $115,378 along with a comprehensive benefit package.
Partial load or full-time academic staff presently employed with the College will be given first consideration in accordance with the Academic Collective Agreement.
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.