1001 Fanshawe College Blvd. P.O. Box 7005
College Website: http://www.Fanshawec.ca
London South Campus
Faculty of Business, Information Technology and Part-time Studies
Employment Group: Faculty
Type of Position: Full-time
Hours of Work Per Week: 44
Closing Date: Internal Close – September 9, 2021
External Close – Open Until Filled
Note: This position is located at the London South Campus, 1060 Wellington Road, London, Ontario.
A full-time Professor at Fanshawe College is responsible for providing academic leadership and for developing an effective learning environment for students. The successful candidate will teach courses in the Business and Information Systems Architecture Program at the London South Campus.
• Combination of excellent leadership and teaching skills with a strong commitment to academic excellence and student success
• Excellent communicator
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to relate effectively to a wide variety of learners
• Strong computer skills and familiarity with educational technologies are required
• Teaching experience with hybrid and/or online delivery preferred
• Related industry work experience, previous college teaching experience and knowledge of curriculum design and student evaluations are assets
• Master’s degree in Computer Science and/or Information Technology, or MBA combined with an undergraduate degree in Technology required
• Minimum 8 years recent and relevant experience
• An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
• Extensive experience teaching international students required
• Curriculum development experience required
Approximate Start Date: January 3, 2022
Salary: Determination of starting salaries is based on relevant teaching/occupational experience and relevant formal qualifications, supported with original transcripts from granting institutions. The salary scale is $66,555 to $115,378 along with a comprehensive benefit package.
Partial load or full-time academic staff presently employed with the College will be given first consideration in accordance with the Academic Collective Agreement.
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.